Wednesday, August 7, 2013

How to leave REI without spending more than $100

I don't know how - do you? And, I'm always surprised at my final bill. Today's finds:

Bars for the trip (ProBar is my new favorite). Had to buy 12 because then I got a 20 percent discount...

Minimalist running shoes to be my water crossing/camp shoes (pretty sure il they weigh less than half a pound total). On clearance and in my size.

Waterproof stuff sack for my sleeping bag (1.8 oz)

Sunblock refill

Beanie on clearance and cute (has an unnecessary Pom-Pom which I'll remove - no extra weight please)

StopClot - just in case

Maybe next time I won't bring my purse. Cash only. In a denomination less than $100. Just to see how to do it. 

1 comment:

  1. That's 18 items, with an average of $5.55 per item. Such a deal!!!

    ReplyDelete